Aberdeen Asset Management Taiwan is looking for a summer + part time intern.
The candidate must commits to work full time from Jul to Aug 2017, then switch to part time mode that works 3 days a week from Sep 2017.
The intern will have various exposure on marketing, product, sales and support functions. He/she will be coached by senior asset management professionals and learn precious international asset management industry practices.
The qualifications and job responsibility is as following:
• Work 5 business days per week from Jul 2017 to Aug 2017
• Work 3 business days per week starting from Sep 2017 (not compulsory to be 3 full days, can be 0.5 days *2 to fit school class schedule, and prefer not to be 3 consecutive days).
• In the last year of study, can be senior student in Bachelor program or 2nd year in Master program.
• Major in business/finance/economics related field preferred.
· Interested in seeking career opportunities in asset management related field.
· Good command of English.
· Securities investment trust and consulting professional(投信投顧業務員) license is a must. The candidates without license must commits to pass the exam and get license before his/her onboard day.
• Fund performance data update.
• Financial articles translation, the articles include market commentary/fund manager interview/news
• Support marketing materials development
• Administrative support.
• Marketing event support.
• Merchandise management.
• Ad-hoc assistance to other colleagues in office.
· If the candidate is willing to take extra responsibility, he/she can also request for more exposure in product/marketing field.
Starting Day: Jul 2017
If you are interested in this position, please send both your English & Mandarin CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before Jun 9, 2017.
About Aberdeen Asset Management
Aberdeen Asset Management is a full-service, pure-play asset management group, focused on meeting the worldwide investment needs of institutions, private investors and the advisers who serve them.
Formed in 1983, we operate in 25 countries, managing assets of $385.2 billion as at Mar 2016. Listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1991, we are one of Europe’s largest public, pure-play investment managers.
We manage investment across the full spectrum of asset classes and geographic markets – including equities, fixed income, property and alternative assets. Based in or close to the markets in which we invest, we are dedicated to first-hand research to deliver the investment returns that enable our clients to achieve their financial goals.